21st Century?

For support & general discussion of Windows CleanUp!

Moderator: rec46

Should Cleanup be updated to include MS Vista?

Yes PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!
50%
Nahhh... I hate Vista, forget all those people
50%

Total votes : 2

21st Century?

Postby kantrosak » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:11 am

First off let me praise your incredible CleanUp! product.. it's awesome...

More than 70% of computers sold these days have MS Vista pre-installed... and while I hated it at first, have gotten used to it in my new Laptop as it rarely crashes and is pretty cool overall...

Can you please join us in the 21st Century and release your product with a version for MS Vista??

I mean... in your FAQ, there's still a question there about it being Y2K compliant... jeeeeez... that was 8 years ago!!

I have nothing but respect and I want to donate to your program, but not if it's not going to work in all my computers??
kantrosak

Postby sgould » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:33 pm

I am working on CleanUp! 5.0 with full support for Vista, as well as a number of other commonly requested functions. You might also like to know that I have had Y2K compliance questions as recently as last year.

If I wasn't so busy having to chase down spammers on the forums, I'd have more time to devote to development. I just checked the forums and found in the last couple of days one individual who had posted 174+ inappropriate messages. Now I have to clean that mess up. I could further lock down the forums, but then that reduces further the support for CleanUp! - something I'm reluctant to do.

So, please be assured that I am working on CleanUp! 5.0 with what little free time I get.

Steve
sgould
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy to help

Postby kantrosak » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:11 pm

sgould wrote:If I wasn't so busy having to chase down spammers on the forums, I'd have more time to devote to development. I just checked the forums and found in the last couple of days one individual who had posted 174+ inappropriate messages. Now I have to clean that mess up. I could further lock down the forums, but then that reduces further the support for CleanUp! - something I'm reluctant to do.
Steve

Thanks for the reply Steve... I used to work as a comunity manager on AOL and am familiar with message board clean up... If you wanted to contact me, I would be happy to help you clean this place up so you can focus on what's more important... I'm sure you have my email address since I registered here...

Look forward to hearing from you soon!
kantrosak

Return to CleanUp! General Discussion