Reinstalling Printer Drivers, after Clean Up

For support & general discussion of Windows CleanUp!

Moderator: rec46

Reinstalling Printer Drivers, after Clean Up

Postby Eileen » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:50 pm

I have been reading all the forum postings, and came across one written back a ways regarding having to re-install printers:

http://forums.stevengould.org/viewtopic.php?t=72

One of the postings by Steve:

Can you confirm that the proposed solution worked for you? That is, for CleanUp! 4.0 disable the scanning for temporary files, or remove *.tmp from the list of Temporary Files.

Answer: Yes removing *.tmp along with disabling the scanning for temporary files worked.

My question is would this be a Custom Scan, and if so which boxes should be checked? To remove the .tmp from the TEMP tab list, you have to check the white box, meaning the remaining file extensions listed on the TEMP tab will be removed, right?

I want to try this, but I want to do it right!

Eileen
Eileen
Active - 10 posts
Active - 10 posts

Chat in Black Color

Postby jason101 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Hi all, when I copy my Yahoo Messenger's chat/conversation or text and paste it into MS-Word's Document, it is displayed in Black Color. I have not got any Printer (attached to my computer). I tried to Add Color Printers from Control Panel and it still displays the Chat in Black Color. However, if I copy Text from any other page like Webpage then it displays in the same color. How can my Yahoo Messenger's Conversation be displayed in MS-Word in the same Color as it is?

Return to CleanUp! General Discussion