Deletes non-tmp files

For support & general discussion of Windows CleanUp!

Moderator: rec46

Deletes non-tmp files

Postby pjdm55 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:26 pm

I have a question that I posted on the Yahoo site. Running 4.0 on XP Dell laptop. After a few minutes of tmp files being deleted I found that all files in one of my user directories was being deleted:

/Documents and Settings/Paul/...

and it was deleting WORD, fax, XLS and other files. This directory was a copy of another user directory so I thought perhaps a duplication cleanup was ongoing? But, I cancelled before it could go any further.

Is this normal and (I used BASIC options) is there a way to prevent removal of non-tmp files? Thanks,

Paul
Calgary
pjdm55

Postby sgould » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:15 pm

This is not "normal" by any means (and certainly not the intent). One question though: what directory does IE use as it's "Download directory"? That may have something to do with it. :oops:
sgould
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pjdm55 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:01 pm

I just did a d/l using IE and it went to:

c:\download

a directory I created for downloads. Now that I look at the structure, my current MY Documents directory is

C:\Documents and Settings\temporary\My Documents

which may be a clue. But, the directory where the files were being deleted was actually a copy of that directory and did not have "temporary" in the filename. Perhaps I can do a backup tonight and use the beta to list the files being listed for deletion.
pjdm55

Postby pjdm55 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:35 am

Results from DEMO mode in 4.5b4. The problem appears to be in this version also and I can duplicate it. Here is an section of the files that would have been deleted:

CleanUp! started on 07/16/05 10:27:02.
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Search\language\lang-vietnamese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\index.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\.htaccess - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\index.html - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-albanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-arabic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-brazilian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-catala.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-chinese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-czech.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-danish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-dutch.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-english.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-euskara.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-finnish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-french.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-galego.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-german.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-greek.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-hungarian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-icelandic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-indonesian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-italian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-macedonian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-norwegian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-polish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-portuguese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-romanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-russian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-slovak.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-slovenian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-spanish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-swedish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-thai.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-turkish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-ukrainian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Sections\language\lang-vietnamese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\index.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\aix.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\altavista.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\articles.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\authors.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\bar1.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\bar10.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\bar2.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\bar3.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\bar4.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\bar5.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\bar6.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\bar7.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\bar8.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\bar9.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\be.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\bsd.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\comments.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\explorer.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\index.html - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\irix.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\konqueror.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\linux.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\lynx.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\mac.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\netscape.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\news.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\opera.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\os2.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\question.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\sections.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\sun.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\topics.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\users.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\waiting.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\webtv.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\images\windows.gif - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\.htaccess - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\index.html - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-albanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-arabic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-brazilian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-catala.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-chinese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-czech.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-danish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-dutch.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-english.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-euskara.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-finnish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-french.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-galego.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-german.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-greek.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-hungarian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-icelandic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-indonesian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-italian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-macedonian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-norwegian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-polish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-portuguese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-romanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-russian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-slovak.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-slovenian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-spanish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-swedish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-thai.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-turkish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-ukrainian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Statistics\language\lang-vietnamese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\index.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\.htaccess - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\index.html - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-albanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-arabic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-brazilian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-catala.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-chinese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-czech.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-danish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-dutch.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-english.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-euskara.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-finnish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-french.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-galego.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-german.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-greek.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-hungarian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-icelandic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-indonesian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-italian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-macedonian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-norwegian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-polish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-portuguese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-romanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-russian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-slovak.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-slovenian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-spanish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-swedish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-thai.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-turkish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-ukrainian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Stories_Archive\language\lang-vietnamese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\index.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\.htaccess - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\index.html - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-albanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-arabic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-brazilian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-catala.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-chinese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-czech.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-danish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-dutch.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-english.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-euskara.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-finnish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-french.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-galego.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-german.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-greek.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-hungarian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-icelandic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-indonesian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-italian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-macedonian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-norwegian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-polish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-portuguese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-romanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-russian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-slovak.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-slovenian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-spanish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-swedish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-thai.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-turkish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-ukrainian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Submit_News\language\lang-vietnamese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\comments.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\index.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\.htaccess - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\index.html - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-albanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-arabic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-brazilian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-catala.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-chinese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-czech.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-danish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-dutch.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-english.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-euskara.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-finnish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-french.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-galego.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-german.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-greek.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-hungarian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-icelandic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-indonesian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-italian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-macedonian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-norwegian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-polish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-portuguese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-romanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-russian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-slovak.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-slovenian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-spanish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-swedish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-thai.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-turkish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-ukrainian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Surveys\language\lang-vietnamese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\index.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\.htaccess - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\index.html - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-albanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-arabic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-brazilian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-catala.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-chinese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-czech.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-danish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-dutch.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-english.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-euskara.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-finnish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-french.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-galego.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-german.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-greek.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-hungarian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-icelandic.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-indonesian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-italian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-macedonian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-norwegian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-polish.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-portuguese.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-romanian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-russian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-slovak.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-slovenian.php - deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\DW_Webs\tbm700\modules\Top\language\lang-spanish.php - deleted
CleanUp! cancelled by user.
CleanUp! 4.5 Beta 4 recovered 204.0 MB of disk space from 11697 files.
CleanUp! finished on 07/16/05 10:28:34.
pjdm55

Postby sgould » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:36 pm

Thanks, that's a help. Do you log in with the ID temporary or Paul to run CleanUp!?
sgould
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to CleanUp! General Discussion