login blocked

For support & general discussion of Windows CleanUp!

Moderator: rec46

login blocked

Postby drdonh » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:14 pm

When I try to log in to cleanup, I get a message that says that my username and password are blocked and that I should contact the administrator. Why was I blocked? How do I get unblocked? I desperately need to "clean up" my computer !
DON H
drdonh

Postby sgould » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:48 pm

You do *not* need to log in to CleanUp! or the CleanUp! web site in order to download or run it. You (obviously) need to log onto your computer before running CleanUp! but that should be all.
sgould
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joycej53 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:16 am

Just wanted to say "Hi" and tell you I recently saw an affirmation of CleanUp on a newsletter I get from thundercloud.net. I still use an older version of CleanUp and it works great. I am still running Windows XP Pro and wonder if it will still work when I have to go to Windows 7?
Joyce
joycej53
Active - 10 posts
Active - 10 posts

It works with Windows 7!!

Postby Rogman » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:41 am

joycej53 wrote:Just wanted to say "Hi" and tell you I recently saw an affirmation of CleanUp on a newsletter I get from thundercloud.net. I still use an older version of CleanUp and it works great. I am still running Windows XP Pro and wonder if it will still work when I have to go to Windows 7?
Joyce

Hi, I upgraded to Win7 2 months ago - and still use CleanUP successfully.
You should have no problems.
Rog
Rogman

Return to CleanUp! General Discussion