Outlook Express emails deleted -- Problem solved

For support & general discussion of Windows CleanUp!

Moderator: rec46

Outlook Express emails deleted -- Problem solved

Postby Trayser » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:28 pm

I was going to post this as a reply to TOPIC: Outlook Express emails deleted., but figured more would see it if in it's own posting.

I found that when I use the "start, run," command which points to c:\program files\OutlookExpress\msimn.exe (which 98 times out of 100 I do), I found that this is just a link. When I run OE this way, the email bodies are missing and can't be read. However, when I open IE6 and click "tools, mail and news, read mail"), OE6 opens from IE and all my email bodies are back where they belong. A workaround that I did was when I use the "start/run" method, I simply typed in "msimn" and OE6 opened normally with all the emails intact and readable bodies. Maybe Cleanup did something with the links when I ran it....I don't know. All I know is OE6 is now working properly.

Hope this helps those with the same problem I had.
Trayser

Re: Outlook Express emails deleted -- Problem solved

Postby zlatan24 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:44 am

Solving problems associated with dbx files effectively decides http://www.dbxrepairtool.com It doesn't modify source data of dbx files during recovering, works under any PC software configurations and Windows OS. The application uses modern methods of recovering oe data. The program has clear and easy to use interface.
zlatan24

Return to CleanUp! General Discussion