Donate

For support & general discussion of Windows CleanUp!

Moderator: rec46

Donate

Postby dg56789 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:02 am

About a month or so ago I made a donation to support CleanUp! I like it and use it regularly, but I do not make much money. I continue to get the messages asking me to donate. You are a programming genius. Please teach CleanUp! to stop asking me for money after I already gave what I can.
dg56789

Re: Donate

Postby Zatopec » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:22 pm

[quote="dg56789"]About a month or so ago I made a donation to support CleanUp! I like it and use it regularly, but I do not make much money. I continue to get the messages asking me to donate. You are a programming genius. Please teach CleanUp! to stop asking me for money after I already gave what I can.[/quote]

Hi,

same question I did a donation Paypall 87U87289TK516605W on 2008-12-10.
And didn't get any key to remove the message, I feel cheap at each time.

Is-it possible to eliminate the Donation request ?

An interesting option would be to make facultative the Requset for a Restart at the end of cleaning.

Salutations
Zatopec

Re: Donate

Postby Rogman » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:42 am

dg56789 wrote:About a month or so ago I made a donation to support CleanUp! I like it and use it regularly, but I do not make much money. I continue to get the messages asking me to donate. You are a programming genius. Please teach CleanUp! to stop asking me for money after I already gave what I can.

+1
Rogman

Return to CleanUp! General Discussion