Unsure after reading of steps to delete selected "favor

For support & general discussion of Windows CleanUp!

Moderator: rec46

Unsure after reading of steps to delete selected "favor

Postby sandymc » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:11 am

Hi, through another Forum I was advised of your app and the fact that i could selectively clean up my favorites file.
I did the reading and I opened the program:

Cleanup>Options>General>custom cleanup>delete favorite and then I get lost from there??

The other Forum member who suggested the program indicated that I could select the Favorites that I want to delete in their entirety and thus avoid the time consuming one by one method, however I am uncertain how to get to this next step where I add the files from my favorites. And I am not even certain if my above listed steps is indeed the correct start of the process?
I really would appreciate experienced members input as I certainl don't want to mess up any other files on my notebook.
I have xpsp2 and a toshiba notebook 2 and a half years old.
I am not a tech expert, that is for certain. And would assess myself as an intermediate self taught individual for the OS and programs that I do not use for my work which is accounting.
The computer is mine and the responsibility to keep it operational is mine as well. I have used the combo of Kaspersky and Prevx 2.0 for a couple of years now and a hardware router and had no issues of viruses, malware etc. Much to the delight of our in house office techie who helps out in those instances.
I would really welcome lay persons steps in how to get the files that I want to delete added to the Clean up program and how to insure that I mistakenly don't remove other files.
I thank you for your time and look forward to comments.
Cheers.
sandymc

Return to CleanUp! General Discussion